I must really apologize for the lack of posting lately. I normally do my posting at lunch time at work. But due to the departure of a co-worker, I have taken on more responsibilities until her replacement is more familiar with the job. Of course it doesn't help when I took a week off for my vacation. Hopefully in a month or so I'll be able to get back on track.
I still have more photos from camp to post. So perhaps I will post a few once a week.
I will leave you with some photos of June


5 comments:
Hey girl! Thanks for the comment! I love YOUR pics too! I love the one with your dog heading into 'cool off'! :) Very cute!
have a fabulous day!
What GREAT photos!
I'm still completely jealous!
Currently wading through pears... canning,
Lacy
She's beautiful!!!!
Looks like she had a great time camping, too.... =D
Did your dogs get to eat at the picnic table too? It looks like that's where they think they should eat. :)
Hey YD!!!!
There's a WAY cool giveaway at my site today I wanted you to know about! Tell your friends!
www.razorfamilyfarms.com/contests
Blessings!
Lacy
Post a Comment