Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wordless Wednesday

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone

4 comments:

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Sending lots of Golden Healing Thoughts. Golden LOVE n Woofs

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oooh, those are BIG - hope she is healing well. Phantom's are located in similar spots but maybe closer to the neck and forelegs. Feel better, June.

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

Mrs. JP said...

Did I tell you that our old Daisy had one of those? She did, it was just a gross lump but it had to drain and it took a while. I'm saying that so that if it does start draining through the stitches let it go and just try and contain the mess (the shirt was a great idea)...because draining is what it needs to do. I'm praying you don't have that but I"m just saying in case sweetie,,,so you don't freak out like I did! haha love you mucho

How Sam Sees It said...

Any updates on the lumps? Thinking of you!

Monty and Harlow