YD's A Little Bit of Everything Place
Ha - wish we did!!! We know some of our pals in Connecticut got some snow. We think we will be waiting until the winter before we see any again.Happy April.Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning
Oh Juney, you are something pulling that trick!! I'm kinda glad that part of the year is over but then here goes the air conditioning already and the power bills that come along with it!
Haha - we got a cold snap on April 1 - our temps dropped down to 68 degrees... Does that count?Monty and Harlow
Good one! I was worried about your garden when I saw the pics :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ha - wish we did!!! We know some of our pals in Connecticut got some snow. We think we will be waiting until the winter before we see any again.
Happy April.
Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning
Oh Juney, you are something pulling that trick!! I'm kinda glad that part of the year is over but then here goes the air conditioning already and the power bills that come along with it!
Haha - we got a cold snap on April 1 - our temps dropped down to 68 degrees... Does that count?
Monty and Harlow
Good one! I was worried about your garden when I saw the pics :)
Post a Comment