Loving the harvest basket and those beautiful tomatoes! Around here we aren't sure if our tomatoes will EVER turn red. I know I planted them too close together - so maybe the sun doesn't hit them enough?
yummm,,,our tomatoes haven't done as well this year. Container gardening just isn't as good as in the soil. Oh well, I gave it a try. Hey, I like that tomato with the nose! haha
5 comments:
Mom says, "What I wouldn't do for one of those tomatoes! The ones here are horrible."
Fresh is always best.
Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning
Loving the harvest basket and those beautiful tomatoes! Around here we aren't sure if our tomatoes will EVER turn red. I know I planted them too close together - so maybe the sun doesn't hit them enough?
Mom keeps meaning to stop somewhere fur a fresh real tomato but......
Happy Weekend Pals!
I think Khamp Khyra will be khlosing on Sunday so hurry to PA!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra and Khousin Geufy ;-)
JEALOUSY!
Those tomatoes look wonderful!
Sam
yummm,,,our tomatoes haven't done as well this year. Container gardening just isn't as good as in the soil. Oh well, I gave it a try. Hey, I like that tomato with the nose! haha
Post a Comment