Hey, how are you all doing? I bet you had the greatest Christmas. I am going to try to be better about getting on here to see what's up! blessings to you and your family.
Aww that is so cute. And nice to see it isnt just my dogs who think my bed, is actually theres. Ones a Jack Russell, one's a chihuahua and between them they completely take over a double bed. Id pull them off, if they werent so darn cute.
We missed this post. You are looking very comfy in your brother's bed. Mom has to go check, your blog may be another one that Google Reader deleted. Sorry we missed it.
6 comments:
Woof! Woof! Golden Hello! LOVE the bed cover. Happy WW and Happy Chinese New Year. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
I'm sure he appreciates woo showing him how khomfy a bed it is!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
It's the perfect size bed for you!
Sam
Hey, how are you all doing? I bet you had the greatest Christmas. I am going to try to be better about getting on here to see what's up! blessings to you and your family.
Aww that is so cute. And nice to see it isnt just my dogs who think my bed, is actually theres. Ones a Jack Russell, one's a chihuahua and between them they completely take over a double bed. Id pull them off, if they werent so darn cute.
http://trialanderror93.blogspot.co.uk/
We missed this post. You are looking very comfy in your brother's bed. Mom has to go check, your blog may be another one that Google Reader deleted. Sorry we missed it.
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning
Post a Comment