Wednesday, December 26, 2012

It's Here!

After waiting for a long time, it finally came on Christmas Eve!
 Woke up on Christmas morning to this white fluff!!!
 Snow angel time. Samantha, wish you were here...

 Still checking it out to make sure that it is really SNOW
 I am so happy we've got snow! And mom said there are more to come. 
Khyra, I know you've got some snow as well. 



6 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo look sooooo pawesome and beaWOOtiful!

Isn't it just the furry bestest???

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I think I saw Angel Samantha enjoying it too!

How Sam Sees It said...

How awesome!

Sam

Golden Samantha said...

So very happy for you! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
xxxx
Sammie and Avalon!!!

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

Glad you got some snow, Junie. We did too, but Mom didn't have time to take me out to play in it.

Daisy

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Happy New Year! Thank you for your friendship and all the fun we have had.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, Lightning, and Mom Kathie

Thor and Jack said...

That's pawsome! Happy New Year to all of you!

Thor and Jack