Last year we celebrated our first Thanksgiving with our little baby boy (he was almost one at the time). I cannot believe that was last year already!
These are the things that I am thankful for this year:
Ten years for marriage
Health, we are all in good health
Adorable little boy
New jobs for hubby and I. I started mine a year ago and hubby's 5 months ago
Kisses, the rare and few kisses that we get from June
Samantha, who came into out lives for 8 very happy but short year
What are you thankful for this year?
Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
8 comments:
GReat FURiends of khourse!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: That was my mom woo heard going OH MY - he's THAT old ALREADY!?!
Mom says that she knows you and your little guy are going to have many, many more wonderful Thanksgivings. Samantha will be smiling down at all of you with love and pride on Thanksgiving Day, very thankful herself for the time she had with you.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Hugs and Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning and Mom
I'm thankful for all the cool people I have met on the web. : ) Hope your have a lovely Thanksgiving.
That's a very good list of things to be thankful for. Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Daisy and Angel Tucker
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving all of you!
Thor and Jack
This year we have so much to be happy for - including hubby finding work after almost three years without.
Have a great day tomorrow!
Sam
Happy Thanksgiving to you.
I'm thanksful for my family and friends like you.
Nice list YD! Happy holidays!
Post a Comment