Happy Fall everyone. Fall is our favorite time of the year. Fall is apple picking time, pumpkin picking time, apple cider and apple donuts time, pumpkin pies/cakes/donuts, fall foliage time and best of all,
Fall is snuggle time!
Do you love Fall season? What is your favorite Fall activity?
I wanted to share with you this delicious pumpkin bars recipe. I made these yummyness 2 weeks ago, if you love pumpkin, you would LOVE these! I found the recipe here. It is so easy (now a days, I am all about easy recipes that I can whip up quickly or make it with my little boy).
Old World Pumpkin Bars
CRUST:
1 c. flour1/2 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. quick oatmeal
1/2 c. butter
Mix and press in bottom of 9"x12" pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
FILLING:
2 c. canned pumpkin2 eggs
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. cloves
1 c. evaporated milk
3/4 c. white sugar
1/2 tsp. ginger
Mix and pour over crust. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
TOPPING:
1/2 c. pecans2 tbsp. butter
1/2 c. brown sugar
Mix and sprinkle on top. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes more.
Cool before serving. Serve with Cool whip or whipped cream.
6 comments:
Sounds yummy! Hubby is on a diet for the holidays, so I'm not sure I'm going to be able to enjoy any baking this year! Wahhhh!
Sam
Happy Fall to all of you!
Thanks for sharing that recipe. Sounds so good!
Thor and Jack
We all love anything pumpkin here and those bars sound delicious - thanks for sharing the recipe.
Our favorite thing right now is getting to walk in the much cooler temps.
Happy weekend.
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning
Woof! Woof! Happy Golden Fall Friday. Photos photos of your delicious recipe. Happy Weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
Oh my - I think Mom is drooling on my ThinkPad -
Must star this one fur her!
I love khrunching in the leaves!
Happy Weekend to all of WOO!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
I love Fall too. Weather is perfect, not too cold and not too hot.
Post a Comment