Thursday, August 9, 2012

Golden Friday


I was going through my memory card and saw this picture taken in November of 2011. 
I thought I would share it with you all. I don't remember what was so interesting outside that made the three of them looked out the window at the same time at the moment but I sure am glad that I took this picture. 

Missed you so much Samantha....

Have a great weekend everyone. It's going to be another hot one. I want Fall weather now!

6 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Ahhhhh!

What a special Golden memory!

Thanks fur sharing -

As fur the weather, woo KNOW we are THERE!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

As our Mom likes to say, it is all those old photos that really help with the sorrow. And when you stumble upon a gem like this one, it is even better. Such a sweet pic.

Woos - Phantom. Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

How Sam Sees It said...

I love coming across those old photos - they are such gems, aren't they?

We miss you too, Samantha!

Sam

Mrs. JP said...

we've had some (dare I say it)cooler breezes after some rain we had and are still having. Come on fall/winter.
Yall have a blessed weekend.

Meeka said...

I think I see a squirrel, he he.

P. S. You may want to change your settings, it's hard to figure out the letters to type in to prove I'm not a robot.

gurumoorthy said...

nice happy weekend here